Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience is a completely unique award-winning event in London where live actors, virtual reality and sensational multi-sensory effects place you INSIDE the action.
Book early for the widest availability. Saturday and VIP performances are most popular and sell out first. You can save money by booking early and choosing less busy times.
Booking is easy, fast and secure. Plus if your plans change, our Flexible Exchange Policy means you can change your show time (up until 5pm the day before) for a small admin fee.
£45 - £82* include
- 1hr 50min Experience
- Reserved Time Slot
- Free Locker for Small Bags and Belongings
- Flexible Exchange Policy
£120 Sun - Fri & £130 Sat
- Everything from the Standard Ticket Package
- A delicious meal and house drink
- A Red Weed Cocktail during the interval
- A printed photo and souvenir booklet
- A merchandise bundle worth over £20
- Reserved VIP area in The Spirit of Man after the show
Use discount code GROUPS85W
- Celebrate a birthday in style
- Plan your stand out Hen or Stag Party
- Reunite with friends
- Build teamwork while you survive the invasion
- Save up to £60
We screamed, we laughed… Live actors, stunning sets, pyrotechnics and first class virtual reality, we were in it! Literally the best thing I’ve been to... We now cannot stop talking about it.
Escapism at its best! Loved all of it - actors were terrific; such variety, excitement and pace, it kept you entertained throughout… The overall experience was awesome - best day out we’ve had in a long time! Thank you!
We’ve just climbed through windows, slid down slides, taken a boat ride on the Thames and a balloon to Mars. Immersive does not begin to describe it. Complete with the music and artwork from the original Jeff Wayne extravaganza… Two unforgettable hours.